[FOTZeiss] Send Your Own Pocket Spacecraft to the Moon !

Glenn A. Walsh siderostat1991 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 28 06:48:34 EDT 2013

Send Your Own Pocket Spacecraft to the Moon !

A new Kickstarter project would allow hundreds of mini-satellite cubesats, called "Pocket Spacecraft," to hitch a ride on a mothership and be released to land on the Moon !

According to their web site: "We’ve developed a very low cost, open source, open access, mass space
exploration system that anyone can use, and we need your help to send
your very own Pocket Spacecraft, and thousands of others, on a first of
its kind expedition to the moon."

http://spacewatchtower.blogspot.com/2013/06/send-your-own-pocket-spacecraft-to-moon.html

gaw

Glenn A. Walsh, Project Director,